SERVING THE COMMUNITIES OF ELKO, SPRING CREEK, WELLS, CARLIN, EUREKA, & RUBY VALLEY
Welcome to the Overland District. Visit us frequently for news on events and happenings throughout the District. Be sure to check out the Overland District Facebook page as well.
The mission of the Boy Scouts of America is to prepare young people to make ethical choices over their lifetimes by instilling in them the values of the Scout Oath and Law.
The Boy Scouts promotes the intangible: Building values into the lives of our youth.
REGULARLY SCHEDULED OVERLAND DISTRICT MEETINGS:
- District Committee Meetings: First Presbyterian Church in Elko on the 2nd Sunday of the month at 6:00 PM. (bi-monthly in February, April, June, August, October, and December)
- District Executive Board Meetings: First Presbyterian Church in Elko on the 2ndSunday of the month at 5:00 PM. (bi-monthly in January, March, May, July, September, and November)
- District Commissioner Meetings: Sage Crest LDS Church in Elko on the 2ndTuesday of the month at 6:00 PM.
- Roundtable Meetings: Sage Crest LDS Church in Elko on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 7:00 PM.
- Order of the Arrow, Mos Chapter Meetings: Calvary Baptist Church in Elko on the 2nd Thursday of the month at 7:00 PM.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
- April 28-30 Spring Camporee
- June 17 Day Camp
OVERLAND DISTRICT LEADERSHIP:
- Key 3:
- Senior District Executive - Terri Perry (firstname.lastname@example.org) 269-350-0150
- District Committee Chairman - Matt McCarty (email@example.com)
- District Commisioner - Adam Neff (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- District Vice-Chairman Robert Johnson
- District Vice-Chairman Kurt Neddenriep
- District Vice-Chairman David Pulley
- Finance Committee - Alan London (email@example.com), Chairperson
- Popcorn Kernel - Mark Ports
- Friends of Scouting
- Family - Dennis Zimmerman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Community - Zach Gerber (email@example.com)
- LDS East Stake - Robert Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- LDS West Stake - David Pulley
- Membership & Recruitment Committee - Vacant
- Program Chairman - Mark Koppe (email@example.com)
- Activities & Civic Service - Rory Bates (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Training - Kris Pooley (email@example.com)
- Camping & Outdoor Promotions - Jeremy Draper (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Spring Camporee - Paul Taylor (email@example.com)
- Cub Scout Day Camp - Matt McCarty (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Advancement & Recognitions - Jerri Norton
View all upcoming events